: are you listening? :

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ESFJ

So I was perusing the world of blogs and came across a free trial of the Myers-Briggs personality test. I've taken it a number of times but I had to confirm my letters once more. Yes, this has been me for the past 21 years.


ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.


ESFJ -
Extroverted (E) 58.33% Intro (I) 41.67%
Sensing (S) 61.76% Intuitive (N) 38.24%
Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
Judging (J) 66.67% Perceiving (P) 33.33%
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Lauren's a sociable, harmonious, and hospitable person? That's unpossible!

Haha. Very accurate, and we're glad for it (hostesses always have lots of delicious muffins and cookies in tins available for their friends who mysteriously show up at their house on occasion... hint hint).

I guess the question you need to ask yourself is... will your house be a muffin house?

Tue Apr 11, 12:11:00 a.m.

 
Blogger laureneh said...

oh yes, muffins all around the house.

hope our neighbours don't mind!

Tue Apr 11, 11:07:00 a.m.

 
Blogger Cyler Parent said...

Check out The Personality Page. Or more specifically, Your ESFJ Personality Portrait

I found the site awesome.

Wed Apr 12, 10:09:00 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home