: are you listening? :

Monday, May 2, 2005

ive had enough

my vision
shattered
like broken glass
marred, chaffed, lost
like dreams of consistency in a sea of the past
unquenched
quench this dry land
before it rots
rots
rots
and spits you back out
like tears from this well
fallen like dried flies o­n a well spun web
caught between going and staying
loving and hating
apathy and caring
you and...



ENOUGH!

scarred yet again, perhaps for the last time
my faith took me this far
the dirt still tastes the same
how long till you lift me?
like a father should
like my father would
like you could have but didn't

this waiting game
grows thick
and im sick of not knowing
not hearing
not feeling
not caring
CARE FOR ME!!!!!
or do you care for me??

words
meaningless words, all driven mad like the woman who loves becoming like me
is this more than a tired morning?
or a mourning of a tired soul?

knotted to the ground
while momentum for potential surges through and through
unclenching fists grasping for something
something
something
until knees hit the mud
over
over
over
still expect to find something there
but help does not reach for me

surges come
i want to go
i want to love
i want to care
i want you

lift me lift me lift me
or will you let me stumble again for your glory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home